I wanted to let all my friends know that the Bartlett On The Bricks city wide event coming next Saturday May 11th from 10 am to 3 pm. It is called Bartlett on the Bricks, and there will be a bunch of interesting and entertaining activities. The flyers are included below. Y’all come on out, going to be a great time!
P.S. Our new home in Bartlett at 1243 W. Clark St will also be open to our Biker, Church and Work friends from 10 am to noon Saturday May 11th.
- The Bartlett Activities Center (formerly the Old School of Bartlett) will be open, and showing clips of movies filmed in Bartlett. There will also be a Quilt Show and free popcorn for everyone. 300 W. Bell St.
- The Central Christian Church, built in 1899 has just completed a full renovation as a residence and will be open for viewing. There will also be an Art Show and Guest Opera Performances of songs from the church’s original hymnals. Alamo & Pietzsch St.
- The Bartlett Firehouse founded in 1915, will be open and featuring Kids Activities. 200 W. Clark St.
- The First Methodist Church, build in 1890, and renovated in 1912 will be holding an Open House and will be open for an Architectural Tour. 645 W. Clark St.
- Red Door Salvage, a premiere location to discover historic architectural artifacts for your home or office is having their Grand Opening. 234 E. Clark St.
- The Willia & Bell Boutique Featuring The Foundry will be having a Grand Opening, featuring clothing, gifts and jewelry from Texas artisans. 205 E. Clark St.
- THE MATRIX, a family friendly spot behind the Silos of Bartlett is having a Grand Opening. Enjoy local eats and Listen to local musicians plying various genres of music from country to bluegrass. 431 SW. Front St.