We had the October meeting of UCOA at Texas Mist this evening. We heard some thank you from recent activities, and we had a few new events announced. One item of particular interest to veterans, was from BamBam of True Few MC. He told us that if  you are a military veteran, you can take your DD214 form to the place where you get your drivers license, yand the will update your license with special marking that will indicate you’re a veteran. Then you can use you drivers license to get veteran discounts at various places. Hmm.. Sounds like a good idea to me.