I just received this email from Beth with a few final details regarding the 1st Annual United Family Campout.
So I thought I would send this out so everyone can be up todate.
- Gates open TODAY @ 5pm
- All are welcome to come & go as they like
- There will be 2 entrances – 1 for vehicles & RVs and 1 for motorcycles
- vehicles/RVs will use the west entrance (look for a white tent)
- motorcycles will use the east entrance
Map of the grounds is attached No pets please Vehicle parking will be in the open “field” in front of the house
- once you set-up camp, please move your vehicle to the vehicle parking area
Motorcycle parking will be on the paved driveway There will be outdoor showers (free) There is a pond on-site & access to the San Gabriel River for swimming
- no lifeguards, therefore swimming is at your own risk
If there are any questions, please seek out either myself or Los Guerreros Shannon Let’s have a great weekend with our families and our community!