Well, we just completed almost a whole day of cleaning the garage, for the first time since we moved into the house about 10 years ago. We wouldn’t have done it now, except we need to make room for Miracle, Debbie’s ’73 FLH Harley Davidson. I know it doesn’t look like we cleaned, but we had to stack all the trash in the open space while we wait for trash pickup day, then there will be a noce open space for miracle.
The shop where Debbie has been working on Miracle is now closed, and Miracle is sitting in a friends garage up in Liberty Hill, waiting for someone to give her some attention. So, we are clearing out a place for Miracle, so we can start to make some progress on the remaining things that need to be done.
What needs to be done, is as follows;
1. Wiring harness needs to be built or bought.
2. Buy and install the rear hydrolic lifter in the rear cylinder. We have one, but it doesn’t fit,. It is a long story.
3. Fix the front left fork tube seal so it doesn’t leak.
4. Get the sheet metal painted. Debbie will have to pick a color scheme as well.
5. Get Miracle registered. hopefully this won’t be a problem, but since the frame ID tag is partially obliterated, it might be.
There really isn’t much left, we just need to get to it.